Wednesday 16 February 2011

My Coffee Shop Idea!

A task set yesterday (at Uni) was to "Help an independant coffee shop chain go digital", having any budget and using any Birmingham based coffee shop was easy peasy. I came up with this wicked idea of creating a iPhone/Smartphone app where a viewer can create their own sprinkle pattern. (sprinkle being the pattern found on the froth of a cappachino coffee). I got so carried away with it, it was genius! I created a strategy and the criteria of how it could be made, did a few flow charts and mock ups. I am very proud. Is there an app like this out there I wonder? The greatness of this app was that the viewer could send off their sprinkle pattern via email to the coffee shop. And the best sprinkle would be used in the store that same month/ couple of months. Therefore, the attraction being the competition.

So this is what I came up with. Considering I was only using presets and internet images I thought it looked professionally and showed the basis of my idea well. Digitally, I would say I was on the money! Now which coffee shop would like to use this I wonder :)?

No comments:

Post a Comment